Loans at T.P.M. Credit Union Limited
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At TPM Credit Union we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay.
Click on any section below to expand view
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Our loan rate of 12.68% APR means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers.
*For a £500 loan, with weekly repayments of £19.84, an APR of 12.69%; the total amount payable by the member will be £515.61.
*For a £1000 loan, with monthly repayments of £88.85, an APR of 12.69%; the total amount payable by the member will be £1,065.83.
£10,000 is the maximum a member can borrow.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions Apply
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. We would advise you to check with our office for real-time rates and offers.
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at T.P.M. Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer. This document is for illustrative purposes only, so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing and does not constitute an offer of finance or repayments.