Find A Loan For You
Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
Try out our quick and easy loan calculator below
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only, to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. The Credit Union, or any of its staff, cannot be held responsible for any errors. Please note that this calculator only provides an indicative quote and actual repayments may vary.
Why a TPM Credit Union Loan is different
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
How do I apply for a loan?
To begin, with you have to be a member of T.P.M. Credit Union. For more information on becoming a member please click here. For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and give you an application form.
£15,000 is the maximum a member can borrow.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply
Documentation Required When Applying for your T.P.M CU Loan
- Photo ID (Passport/Driving Licence)
- A Recent Payslip
- Please add 3 months most recent bank statements
Please Note: The above documents are required for each person and/or guarantor associated with an application