Our credit union is for people, not for profit
No fees - Free Services - Convenience - Community Benefits
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- We have a wide range of financial services available with a variety of discounts and free services for members
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Encouragement and advice on a regular savings programme
- Return on your savings through annual dividends and loan interest rebate
- Pay into your savings or pay off your loan by standing order without calling in
- Loan Protection, Life Savings and Death Benefit insurance at no direct cost to eligible members
How do I Join?
Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of T.P.M. Credit Union Limited you must be living within our common bond area. Our common bond area is 6 miles from Eleven Lane Ends, 61 Clare Road, Tandragee.
The common bond is the factor which unites all the members of T.P.M. Credit Union Limited - it is what all members have in common i.e. where they live. Because of the common bond, all members have the good of their credit union at heart; they know and trust each other.
Two forms of identification.
Two form of ID from each of the sections below is required:
- Either a current valid passport or driving Licence AND
- Evidence of current address - one of the following - a Utility bill , Electricity or phone bill, Bank or building society statement.